Here is the presentation of some more elaborate techniques for processing astronomical images. All these treatments will be carried out with the software Photoshop. Unless otherwise specified, these treatments can be applied after the image processing techniques in the previous section. The treatments are listed in chronological order of process. Use the treatments relevant to your image.
- Create a synthetic green layer
- Create a synthetic luminance image
- Correct the red-salmon color
- Color balance using curves
- Remove dust, colored pixels and other imperfections
Sky Astro - CCD
Revise on 2021/04/08